1. PA coating, also known as AC adhesive coating, namely acrylic coating, is the most common and common coating at present, which can increase the hand feeling, prevent wind and feel droopy after coating.
2. PU coating, i.e. polyurethane coating, makes the fabric feel full, elastic and has a film feeling on the outside.
3. Anti-down coating, that is, anti-down coating, can prevent down from running down after coating, and is suitable for making down jacket fabric. But now, PA coating with water pressure demand is also called anti-cashmere coating.
4. PA white glue coating, that is, coating a layer of white acrylic resin on the fabric surface, can increase the concealment rate of the fabric surface, make it opaque and make the fabric surface more colorful.
5. PU white glue coating, that is, coating a layer of white polyurethane resin on the outer surface of the fabric, has the same effect as PA white glue, but the feel of PU white glue coating is fuller, the fabric is more elastic and has very good fastness.
6. PA silver glue coating, that is, coating a layer of silvery white glue on the outer surface of the fabric, so that the fabric has the functions of shading and radiation protection, which is usually used for window cloth, curtains and clothing.
7. PU silver glue coating has the same fundamental function as PA silver glue coating. However, PU silver-coated fabric has very good elasticity and fastness, and PU silver-coated fabric is better than PA silver-coated fabric for fabrics requiring high water pressure.
8. Pearlescent coating: After pearlescent coating on the fabric surface, the fabric surface has pearly luster, silvery white and colorful. The dress is very beautiful. There are also PA pearlescent and PU pearlescent. PU pearlescent is flatter and brighter than PA pearlescent, and has a very good film feeling, which is also known as "pearl skin film".
9, glossy coating, after coating, the appearance of lubricating oil is bright, which is usually suitable for making tablecloths.
10. Silicone high elastic coating, also known as paper sensitive coating. Thin cotton cloth is very suitable for making shirt cloth. It feels full, crisp and elastic, and has strong resilience and wrinkle resistance. As for thick fabrics, they have good elasticity and fastness.
11. Film coating: after calendering and coating the fabric appearance, the fabric appearance forms a film, which completely changes the personality of the fabric. Usually, the leather surface is made into the front of clothing, which has the character of leather clothing. There are two kinds: matte and glossy, and various colors can be added to the coating to make colorful films, which are very beautiful.
12. Flame retardant coating: after padding or coating treatment, the fabric has flame retardant effect. And can be painted in color or silver on the outside of the fabric. Usually used as window cloth, curtains, clothing, etc.
13. Three-proof treatment of Teflon. After the fabric is treated with DuPont Teflon, the fabric has waterproof, oil-proof and antifouling functions.
14. Anti-ultraviolet coating. After anti-ultraviolet treatment, the fabric has the function of anti-ultraviolet, that is, the ability to obstruct ultraviolet penetration. Usually light color is difficult to make, and dark color contrast is easy to pass.
15. There are special coatings for cotton cloth, such as scratch coating, paper coating, old washing coating, hidden pattern coating, oily wax coating, colorful leather film coating and so on.